Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Mushroom Smiles By Steph

Hi everyone, Steph here and  I've used the amazing What's Up Gnomey? stamp set and the newest Colorbox® Color Pop Archival Dye Ink by Susan K. Weckesser.  This is an amazing stamp set and I love the ink pads - they are amazing colors.



 
I began by stamping the mushrooms on a panel of white cardstock using Mystery Ink.  I wanted to add color to the mushrooms so I used a water brush and added color with  Cocoa and Fresh Inks.  Next, I stamped some rocks under the mushrooms with Cocoa ink.

 
Using Fresh ink, I created some grass under the mushrooms, then using Sky ink I washed in the sky, leaving some white areas as if clouds were about.


I used the leaves as raindrops, stamping them with Mystery Ink.  The panel was then matted with blue cardstock then added atop a red card.  Smile, from A Little Bit Washi, was stamped in Mystery Ink, inked with Sky and matted with blue cardstock.


For additional dimension, Smile was added to the card with foam adhesives.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph Ackerman
for Susan K. Weckesser

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe