Saturday, September 10, 2016

"Friends Forever" Friendship Card



Hi Crafty Friends!  Joyce Shaulis here today sharing a quick and easy friendship card with you using Susan K. Weckesser's fabulous ink, stamps, and scrapbook paper. 

This week I had the wonderful opportunity to spend the day with my two best friends that I've known since elementary school.  I won't tell you how many years that's been, but we did the math and it's a lot!!!  For this card, I used a photo of myself with my one friend from 1982.  I will be happy to send her this card as we cherish our years of memories. 





To start, I made a card using light yellow cardstock measuring 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" when folded.  Then, I cut a piece of the "Live in Color" scrapbook paper 5" x 4", using the green back side.  Then, I cut out two flowers from the same paper from the front. 





Next, I stamped with Mystery mini POP ink and quotes from the Insta-Cute stamp set onto yellow cardstock. I also stamped the framed image onto light yellow cardstock, also with Mystery.  Then I cut these images out and edged them with Mystery ink. 





I then edged the two flowers, the card, and the green background piece with Mystery ink. 





I copied my original photo and cut it to size to fit in the desired place.  I glued each layer down using mini glue dots.  I also cut tiny flowers from the "Live in Color" paper and edged them in Mystery.  I attached those with mini glue dots also.  I added an additional sentiment inside the card. 


 
 
 
Thank you for allowing me to share my friendship memory and card with you today.  Be sure to share a card, a call, or a special gift with a good friend today.  Friendships are a true treasure. 
 
 
Susan K. Weckesser products:
 
"Live in Color" scrapbook paper
Mini POP inks - Mystery  https://www.clearsnap.com/
Insta-Cute rubber stamp set https://www.unitystampco.com/
 
Other products:
 
Mini Glue Dots http://www.gluedots.com
Yellow and light yellow cardstock
Copy of a personal photo
 
Joyce Shaulis       Susan K. Weckesser Design Team Member
 
 
 




1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe