Wednesday, June 29, 2016

New Magical Stamp Releases

Guess What!? I have a couple new fun kits out and on sale just in time for the holiday weekend: Canada Day here in Canada & 4th of July in the USA! Both kits are only $4.44 at Unity Stamp Company during this time.
 
I had SO much fun creating these because seriously....who doesn't like unicorns, rainbows & woodland critters!?!!!! *grin*
Creative Team Member Deb Davison was already having an awesome time creating a magical card with the new stamp kit Unicorns and Rainbows.
 

I hope that you really enjoy these as much as I enjoyed creating them!! Please share with me what you create. I can't wait to see what you do!!

Susan xo

 

1 comment:

  1. Deb created a super darling card with this sweet set. I love how the rainbow and hearts in the tree match.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe