Friday, December 18, 2015

Snowman Christmas Tags

Hello friends. Larissa here today with some fun Christmas tags.
I just love this little snowman from ONE OF A KIND WINTER {CHRISTMAS CAMPAIGN}

I stamped the little snowman and sentiment on a few tags. 


I colored them all with my Spectrum Noir markers. Then to finish off the tags I added some twine to the top that matched the colors on the tag. 


These are going to look so cute on my Christmas packages. These are fun and easy tags to create for your gifts.

Hope you enjoyed my post today. I will be back after the New Year with more fun cards. Don't forget to check back until then to see what the amazing design team creates for you.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year friends.

Larissa
Muffins and Lace 

3 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe