Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Designer Chat with Rhonna Farrer

We have another special guest with us today for our Christmas love Campaign. It is a segment that I like to call ‘Designer Chat’ and I ask a few designers in the arts, crafts, and scrapbooking industry if they could share what Christmas Love Charity means to them. I also ask if they can share some of their awesome talents! 

Today I would like to introduce you to  Rhonna Farrer! Rhonna has been a freind of mine for a few years now ever since I was so blessed as to stumble across her blog one day when she was having a design team call.  I had been a long time admirer of her love of live, her faith, and the beautiful spark that she loves to share with others on a daily basis. Not to mention, I totally love her mantra of "Uplifting and Inspiring" others. How awesome is that!? Her designs are full of joy and are guaranteed to put a bounce into your step. So, without further adu, here is Rhonna Farrer...
I’m honored to be a part of Susan’s #ChristmasLoveCampaign….

because who doesn’t need more love during Christmas? I love using my apps to create cards or tags for friends…it’s super easy to use with the pre-designed cards & then adding their names to it to personalize is even more loving…it makes them feel so special. I love creating the tags in Rhonna Designs app suite & then printing out either at Persnickety Prints, or at home. Either way, when you cut them down into
cute 2x2s or 3x3s, add to a gift or goody..you’re sure to #craftuplove for those friends, family or even strangers! Merry Christmas!

Rhonna Farrer
Rhonna Designs-designs to uplift & inspire
Blog-ideas to uplift & inspire

Thank you so much Rhonna for sharing your fabulous App. 

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe