Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Designer Chat with Ann Butler!

At this time of year, during the Christmas love Campaign, I {LOVE} it when here at Susan K. Weckesser Inc. we have guests on the blog. It is a segment that I like to call ‘Designer Chat’ and I ask a few designers in the arts, crafts, and scrapbooking industry if they could share what Christmas Love Charity means to them. I also ask if they can share some of their awesome talents!

So today I am thrilled to introduce a super talented and wonderful friend of mine:

The AWESOME DESIGNER Ann Butler


Hi Everyone,
I am honored that Susan asked me to be part of this years Christmas Love Campaign.  I found out about this a few years ago and it really touched my heart.  I believe that sharing with others, through whatever way you can, is the best gift you can give.  For many years during the holidays I was in charge of an Angel Tree Program, at a shopping mall I managed.  While it was heartbreaking to see all of the children in need, it was even more heartwarming to see the generosity of the community that always surpassed in giving what was needed.  
Christmas time is the perfect time a year to reach out and give to others. 
To me Christmas time is also about family and friends near and far away.  It is not always possible to see everyone during the holidays so I like to at least reach out with a card and for the past few years I have made it a point to created one of a kind Christmas Cards for everyone on my list along with a handwritten note just for them.  In this day of emails, internet and social media, it is rare to receive mail any more and I find that sometimes just that hand written note can mean so much.  While I do not receive as many cards as I used, I do save every one of the them, I have even used some of them to decorate the tree or a frame during the holidays.   And a few years ago I shared an idea on how to display those Christmas Cards to enjoy them during the holiday season.

You can find the directions Here. My stamps and inks with Clearsnap can be seen Here And Unity Stamps Here.
I feel so am blessed to have all of my kids (and grandkids) coming home for Christmas this year.  I have 5 grown children,  6 grandchildren (that range in age from 2 - 6) and two more on the way next year.  I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas and wonderful New Year!!    


Ann Butler Designs
www.AnnButlerDesigns.com 

Thank-you SO much Ann for sharing with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe