Thursday, October 9, 2014

Distressing A Card This Month.

Today I have a really quick card to share for my Susan K Weckesser design team project. Now of course when I make cards I always love layers, distressing, and beautiful stamped images.

I had to use some of my favorite Susan K Weckesser paper that I inked (distressed) for a vintage look.http://www.susankweckesser.com/susan_k_weckesser_incproducts
I decided to stamp and emboss my images which are the newest Susan K Weckesser stamps released.
SB-1170A-THE-GARDEN-WHATNOT-COLLECTION 
Let me say that I love these Unity stamps because they always stamp so nicely and have the best details in red rubber stamps.
I chose to watercolor and distress the embossed images and fussy cut the stamped images to use for layering.

Just a couple more angles to share. I used some die cut shapes to mat my tag image. I also always love to add yummy ribbon and flowers and pearls for added dimension.
 Wanted to share a second card I made using a tag I made last month and I love how this tag looks on a card base. Using the same paper as a base and a die cut shape under for layering.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe