Monday, February 17, 2014

Love is....family :)


I went a little bit potty here when creating this piece of collage but I love collage work and had so much fun with it in my journal.


I started out making a background for a card but with all my Susan Weckesser papers out on the table this house from  Live Love Create caught my eye. After cutting it out I decided I was going to make a journal page with it and the card got forgotten in the process. 

In the background is one of the leaves from the Autumn Grunge stamp set, clear embossed on a book page with a wash of white paint over the top. I matched the colours of the house with some paint chips (I have so many of these) which I added to the page along with my title and words using stickers.

Of course I had to add a bit of stitching lines with Susans stencil and a black pen, it just finishes it off. 

Valentines day maybe over but love isn't just about one day is it?

Love to you

Jaine for the Susan Weckesser Design Team.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe