Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Little Vignette


Hi Jennifer here!  I have become seriously addicted to using this little girl stamp and making small altered items with here.  This is my third little item I made and I am very pleased with it.  I think I am going to have a little display of all the items I make with her. 

 
I found this little paper mache box on the Christmas sale table at Michael's and thought it would make a good vignette or diorama to alter. 
 

 
 
I started by cutting out some bits and pieces of images from Susan's papers and stamping a few images from the set onto brown paper.
 

 
I also gathered up a few embellishments, flowers, etc and started to layer everything together, pop dotting the images together.  Here are some close ups of the final product. 
 







 
Here is the final project! 
 
 
Hope you enjoy it, someday I will photograph it with the other two items I have made with this stamp.  I simple love it.  Hope everyone is doing well, take care till next time!  All the best Jennifer
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe