Friday, December 13, 2013

Let it SNOW!

Hello crafty friends! Einat Kessler here with a new fun and easy project.
I always say I was born in the wrong place. I love my country but not the weather, the summer is too long and the winter is barely winter in North American or European terms...it rains, it gets a little cold but that's basically it. We only get snow on one mountain, which is a tourist attraction that you have to drive 3 hours to get to and try to have fun with too many people around you.


So...to encourage myself I created a cute card that I'm going to put on my work desk to help me imagine a snowy winter...


This card is very easy to make. First stamp the cute and amazing One of a kind winter by Susan Weckesser on a white cardstock. Make sure to use StazOn ink so it will not smear. Then color it with water colors or Copics. Cut it in a square or a round shape. I used Spellbinders Nestabilities. Then cut from different papers more shapes each one a little larger than the other. Adhere all the layers and add a title and a little bling!

Now all I have to do is look at my card and imagine....

Have fun Creating!
Einat

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe