Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas Themed Family Layout

Hello!  I hope you are enjoying your day.  It's Lee-Anne here and today I have a Christmas themed layout to share with you using Susan's awesome stencil, a snowman stamp for the vellum snowman embellishment,  that I can't seem to get enough of, and some patterned papers from Canvas Corp. I also sprayed some Tattered Angels Chalkboard Mist in Ferrari Red,  as well as some twine on the banner from May Arts.   The sketch was designed by Karan Gerber.






I hope you are inspired to get inky and messy and use lots of different techniques on your next layout.  Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Lee-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe