Saturday, December 21, 2013

At the Beach

Hello crafty friends!

Emmy here with a new post, using the amazing stamps and papers from Susan K. Weckesser Inc.

I know it is winter and cold, and Christmas is just a few days away, but I just printed over a 1000 beach sunny pictures from our summer holiday and I couldn't resist these cute photo's.


We were at the beach in Greece and the sand was so warm, that little Theo decided that crawling is a much better options than walking. 

For my background I used Susan K. Weckesser Whimsical Paper "Live Love Create" and white cardstock. I altered the cardstock using a masking template and Tim Holtz distress ink pads. After I was satisfies with the result, I outlined some of the circles with Ranger Ink Stickles Glitter Glue.  


When the Glitter Glue has dried,  I finished my design using Susan K. Weckesser and Unity Stamps "abc.123.washi" stamp set


I layered my pictures on a stripe of Susan K. Weckesser Whimsical Paper "Live in Color". I stamped the alphabet washi image and distressed it edges. For the arrows I used a Sizzix die.


The cute colorful circles i fussy cut from Susan K. Weckesser Whimsical Paper "Color Burst". I added die cut cameras and brown pearls.




I hope you enjoyed today's post!

Come back tomorrow for more amazing projects from our design team!

hugs,
Emmy

2 comments:

  1. wow------WOW!! love this layout! I especially love how you used the circles---great idea! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Emmy!! I love the softness of the colors!!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe