Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Little house card...

Hi every home you have been having a great few weeks since my last post.  I see lots  of great projects being posted here, very inspirational.  This week I am sharing with you a shaped card.  First I started off with the Live, Love, Create piece of paper and cut out the house from it.

I proceeded to doodle all over the image with a fine tip brown marker.  I am not usually a person who doodles but have been inspired by Susan to be free in my random doodling!  I out lined the house parts with a stitching, drew a few flowers and added a scallop to resemble roof tiles.

I then folded a piece of card stock over an made a crease in it.  I glue the house close to the folded edge and then cut around the picture to make a house shaped card.  I cut out the door way so someone could peek inside the house.....

I then cut some swirls from the pattern paper and attached it to the chimney for a homey effect.   

For the inside I cut out a flower from the Bouquet paper and pasted it inside.  I also doodled with the same pen and made stitching around everything and making some more flowers.  Inside I glued a sentiment down, it reads "celebrate home and family" 







Really a simple little card using a few pieces of paper and a pen!  I am starting to like this doodling thing!  I am trying not to be to caught up in everything being perfect....I must try it more!

Well that is it for this week, hope everyone is doing great...till next time...!

Jennifer




2 comments:

  1. I like what you are doing with "the doodling thing" Jennifer. It is soft and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it Jennifer with all the doodle doos..so so sweet!!
    big hugs
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe