Friday, July 5, 2013

Tickled Pink

Hello and Welcome this is Julie Short here to share my Design Team piece.
Don't you love when you flick through photos and a wonderful memory comes jumping at you?

This past Easter there were;


You see my Super Star loves to recycle and create just as I do. His material of choice, usually rusty stuff and mine - paper.


In my "could be useful" stash I found three tags from Susiebee Studios Inc ( Susan's Paper Range) which had the perfect krafty feel I wanted. This range, by the way is available from Want 2 Scrap in the USA and Time To Create in Australia.

Now the very first Susan K. Weckesser stamp I owned was this one.


 Followed very quickly by this set which I adore for the markmaking possibilities. On my layout edges and frames have been added unevenly to enhance my handmade feel. When it is a favourite we reach for those so often, don't we?



Now every time I go out to the clothesline the Laughing Bird Family giggles at me and in turn I am Tickled Pink by the generosity of  Super Star.


Have a fabulous weekend everyone and share some love,
Julie

3 comments:

  1. Great Layout Julie! and I so love your writing style, it's like sitting at a table having tea and chatting...(grin)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a match made in heaven Julie...who needs chocolate when your superstar is so talented!!
    Your layout is a beauty Julie and I agree with Lynne about your writing..your post is a joy to read.
    Big hugs
    Tracy xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe