Friday, July 12, 2013

A word of advice mini album

Hi crafty friends! Einat Kessler here with a new project!
My boys always say: "Mom stop worrying so much", "stop telling us what to do" etc. Well I'm only giving them a piece of advice...right??
So instead of telling it directly to them I created a little mini album with a few advices.


I started with this beautiful house I cut from Susan K. Weckesser patterned paper. I used a stencil to create the brick pattern on the house as well as the waves on the roof. I also cut an I shape on the window so I can open it a little.

I cut different Susan K.Weckesser patterned papers as pages and used a different stamp on each page.


"May the sun shine on you! But only if you let it". I stamped a the sun on patterned paper, cut it out and adhered it on the page with 3D foam tape. Then I added my advice.


"Let your dreams fly high". I stamped the kite directly on the page. Then I cut out only the top part of the kite so I can raise it a little with 3D foam tape. I stamped the kite again on a different paper and cut the small ribbons out and added them on the page. I hand drew the clouds and added my advice.


" Don't be afraid to get wet...". stamped the cloud on patterned paper, cut it out and adhered it on the page with 3D foam tape. I added stickles rain drop and wrote my advice.


"LOVE". I stamped the word love on the page. I hand cut two hearts, distressed them and added a frame with a black pen. I also added little hearts and a punched border.


"Always listen to your mom!". My final most important advice...I stamped the image on the page, added a net fabric and some punched buttons.

Finally I bind it all with a Bind-it-All.

Have fun creating!
Einat
Susan K. Weckesser DT member

3 comments:

  1. That's a really cute mini. I love your choice of papers and sentiments. You've inspired me, think I'll have a go at it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Einat what a sweet piece! It will become treasured I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful keepsake you created Einat...love t!
    Hugs
    Tracy xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe