Monday, February 4, 2013

Call me.


Today is Erin's day on the blog {that's me}! Naturally, I grabbed for my Unity Susan K Weckesser stamps and got inky before the Super Bowl. {Who am I kidding...I didn't watch the game - I snacked and watched commercials.}


I heat embossed a stamp from the ABC. 123. Washi. stamp set on Papertrey Ink's Hibiscus Burst cardstock with clear embossing powder. I then colored this sassy mom from the Itty Bitty Motherhood is a Verb. {I just love sassy ladies. Kind of like Beyonce during halftime last night. Killed it!}
I added some fun bubble letters from Hob Lob for the sentiment and another cut of the abc. 123. washi along with some washi to finish it up. 

Have a great day! 

2 comments:

  1. Lol, enjoyed your post today Erin and your card is zingingly beautiful!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful burst of colour from your zippy card Erin!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe