Monday, February 18, 2013

Be You Canvas

Hi there Susan Weckesser fans, Einat Kessler here with a new project!
 
 
This canvas is all about inspiring you to be yourselves and to live life in full, that means in color! Don't hide in the darkness of your troubles or thoughts, embrace color and light up your life!
 
 
I had a lot of fun creating this canvas. I started with some tissue papers, Gesso and a lot of misting. Then I added some stamps and texture.
 
 
 
I stamped three images ans created a "process" of transformation by adding more details to each image. With the details on the images came details and colors on the background. The title also starts kind of bland but has a colorful finish.
 
I hope I inspired you a little!
 
Have fun creating!
Einat


2 comments:

  1. Hello Einat,
    I really like your theme of tranformation and the allegory of using the cage and then the gradual addition of detail and colour.The tissue and the gesso have provided a wonderful base for your colourful background too!
    A great shot of inspiration and colour on this very grey day here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful canvas Einat...likewise loove the use of the images with colour gradually being introduced...FAB!!!
    Hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe