Thursday, February 7, 2013

A little happy...

Any body ready for spring?
Rita Barakat here with a layout made from Susan K. Weckesser's
 beautiful papers - it reminds me of spring.
Fluffy white clouds and kites?
pretty, pretty flowers...
and paint...now we are talking!
Doesn't that just make you happy?
We all need a little happy!
Here I added a few touches of my own using a 
stampers big white pen, a Pitt artist pen and a Crafters Workshop stencil.
The past few days have been kind of dark and foggy here
 so it was nice change to work 
with such happy colors!

 
Some finishing touches!
What are you creating these days?
I hope it's something that makes you happy!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rita, I hope spring comes soon for you so you can see flowers and blue skies as depicted in your lovely layout.What a lovely tribut too for your layout subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page Rita and love the letters and flowers!! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful,bright and breezy Rita.... roll on the crisp,fresh spring days!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe