Monday, December 17, 2012

Wishing you a little Peace...

Hey there bloggers Rita Barakat here with a sweet little 
tag you can easily create for your holiday packages. 
I used the "little haven" stamp, pattern paper and white card stock,
glitter and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft PITT Artist pens and Gelatos.
Of course you can use the colors to match your paper!
I am using lots of craft paper this year so I can be very colorful on my tags and ribbon!

In light of Fridays tragic loss I thought it appropriate to wish
you, the families that suffered such loss and those who witnessed a little peace
right now. Maybe you could add a little "peace" into your holiday schedule?

3 comments:

  1. So BEAUTIFUL! Thank-you... for spreading a little bit of peace with your beautiful work! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is beautiful Rita and so is you wish for Peace! Have a wonderful holiday yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Rita and the thoughts behind it!!
    Love n hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe