Monday, November 5, 2012

My Wish Every Year - Home for Christmas Art Journal page

Hello Everyone!  JJ here today to share and art journal page, featuring some of Susan's stamps;


I made my own 'washi tape' with the washi tape stamps, by stamping on tissue paper, then tearing it and adhering like it was tape.  It's a fun way to use these stamps, and I can see me using this technique again.


I wanted to use this cute house stamp  as a collage element, so I stamped it on white cardstock, coloured it, and then cut it out and glued it to my page.  I did the same with the cloud stamp.


I used the "Splatter it" stamp and the banner from the "Create your Day" set as texture stamps in the background.


Thanks for visiting - I hope I've given you a couple of new ideas for your stamps!

JJ Sobey... Susan K. Weckesser Design Team Member
http://1-goodthing.blogspot.com


Products used:
Susan K Weckesser stencil

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet JJ.
    Your take on the washi tape stamps is terrific and your background is masterful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful JJ.
    Love your background and what you did with the Washi stamps...Susan`s houses are just too cute!
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe