Monday, October 1, 2012

Introducing the Susan K. Weckesser Inc. Design Team

Design Team introduction

Please help me welcome this very special and talented group of  ladies to my first ever design team. They bring with them such unique skills, artistic qualities and beautiful personalities that is truly wonderful to watch and learn from. My heart feels so happy today and I have a huge {smile} on my face as I introduce you to my first ever Susan K. Weckesser Inc. Design Team. Please stop by these ladies’ blogs, Facebook walls,  or twitter, and say hi to them…. they really are pretty COOL!  

Thank-you to everyone who took the time to send in their beautiful work. It meant so much to me that you thought enough of Susan K. Weckesser Inc.  designs that you would share your work and time with me! It really touched my heart!!!! I loved hearing why YOU love to {create}!!!!

Never stop believing in yourself……. You are SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!

SO….. One more time!

 CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Have a super creative day everyone!

hugs,

Susan

23 comments:

  1. Congrats to the new team!! and also congrats to you Susan on an exciting new adventure!!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo to your first team!!! I recognize some of my friends names and am so excited for them.
    Congrats everyone, maybe I can submit the next time you have a call.
    Good Luck everyone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all of you~shout out to Cheryl & Erica T. "Once a Helmar girl always a Helmar girl"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you Susan!! Congrats to YOU and your brand new amazing team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doing the happy Dance for you Susan! Congratulations and Hello to the new Design Team Members! Looking forward to watching for all the creations to come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to everyone!!! I am SO excited to be working alongside with all of you talented ladies!Woohoo!!!!
    Thank you so much!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats ladies!!!
    Special congratulations dear Vick Varvadouka!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Huge congrats to everyone, especially to my very talented friend, Vicky Varvadouka!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting for you, Susan!! Congratulations to the first design team members...can't wait to see!!! BIG SHOUT OUT to my uber talented friends, Rita & Erika!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woohoo congratulations to you all!!
    Looking forward to getting to know you all and creating alongside you!!
    Thank you so much i am over the moon.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I recognize a couple of ladies:
    JJ Sobey and Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Big Congrats all round! Can't wait to see what they create!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to the entire team and Susan. I'm super excited and can't wait to see where you are headed, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! I recognize some of those names! Let the inspiration begin!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Huge congrats - many friends on the team :) And congrats Susan to your success too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a beautiful team you have chosen!!! Congrats sweet ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats to all the new team and especially to Vicky Varvadouka!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well done to everyone who made the new team - can't wait to see what you all create.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations to the new team! Wishing you much success, Susan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations! I see some women on the list who are great inspirations to me! Can't wait to meet the others!

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW! Congratulations!!! You are all going to be great! YEAH Julie Short!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a wonderful, worldwide group! Congrats to everyone. I can't wait to see what you do with this beautiful, happy product!

    ReplyDelete
  23. enjoy the adventure ladies!!!
    ava g

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe