Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A little bit of Helmar + A little bit Unity + A little of Susan K. Weckesser Inc = LOVE!

Cross promotion

Hello There! I hope that you are doing SUPER, AWESOME!!!!!

Well, I am back from CHA…barely, and I have a really big mess in my studio, but I am SO excited about all the news! I am especially excited about all the {CREATIVITY} that is going on!

Cross Promotion HOP

Right now from July 25 to August 4 Helmar, Unity Stamp Co and myself, Susan K. Weckesser Inc. will be having a cross promotion going on amongst our blogs and designers so you can see what neat and creative things that we are doing with each other products! I am SUPER excited about this.

Today, right away be sure to check out the wonderful blog posts that went up on the Helmar blog and over on Unity Stamp Co blog…….they are AMAZING!!!!!

It is so exciting to see my paper line & stamps being used in such creative ways and if you ever have pictures feel free to contact me if you would like!

20120724_16

Here is a doodle I did in my journal with one of my house stamps on the airplane!

I hope you enjoy the next couple of days and all the {CREATIVITY}!

Everyday all the blogs will have something NEW & AMAZING to INSPIRE you!!!!

    20120724_104

Have a wonderful day and remember….you are wonderful!!!!

hugs,

~Susan

Cross-Promotion Fun:

162006_124378664981_2041185_n

ArtistaPageTitle

Susan K Weckesser FINAL LOGO Inc

7 comments:

  1. I would love to be able to make a journal using your stamps. Which type of ink do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you and all you are doing Susan! As always, you inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to a great Blog Hop with tons of inspiration . Your products are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you and just LOVE,LOVE the new images...I placed an order already.
    I am always so inspired by these wonderful cross promotional hops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank-you so much for your wonderful comments!!! I am so glad that you like them!!!! Sharon.... a lot of times I use Clearsnap archival ink or I use Kuretake pens like KureColor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been enjoying the hop and I'm looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe