Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Feel INSPIRED through ART.

20120523_2

ART CAN INSPIRE YOU when you let it….so let it in your heart!20120523_7 (2)

Sometimes, Life can get really hectic and crazy… it can even get you down.Luckily we are blessed on this earth with color and beauty all around us. It is so healing when we invite it into our heart!

You don't have to be a professional artist to feel the healing power that a paint brush or a drawing can create! Sit down with a crayon and see how the stresses of the day seem to melt away and a smile begins to form on your lips as you begin to open your heart up and create!

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

* Invite it in!20120523_5

After a few stressful months……

I needed to create for me.20120523_3

So, I got out my tradition Japanese Inks and just let my {HEART} take control of my [HANDS] .20120523_1

 Nothing  is more beautiful then

"ART from your HEART!!!"Be true to your heart (2)

But of course I had to mix in some color with my PanPastels!

Remember….You are special!

Don't ever forget that! Do something today to make your heart soar!

hugs,

~Susan

2 comments:

  1. So TRUE Susan - sometimes we just need to relax and let the Art flow.
    GREAT Post - THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe