Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Egg Designer Challenge

Egg 2

I got all excited when I saw that Ranger Ink was having an Easter Egg Designer challenge. Ok, so when I read further I saw that it was for their wonderful designers. You can see their fun challenge going on HERE. That didn't stop me because I LOVE Easter and I especially LOVE creating Easter eggs! Maybe it is the Ukrainian in me!

Egg 5

imageI cut some of Bazzill Basics wonderful Antique paper into strips and Mod Podged it onto a wooden egg.egg 6

I also printed out some of Rhonna Designs Spring Mix Elements kit. Once I cut out the butterflies that I wanted I used Dimensional Magic from Plaid and added a bit of micro glitter for some pizzazz!    image

Egg 3  I had SO much fun using  Alcohol Inks from Ranger Ink and Shimmerz Jack Frost. I LOVE playing with color and adding dimension.It always puts a smile on my face!

I had so much fun being creative today and with the weather getting warmer and things beginning to grow…. It truly is feeling like SPRING!

~Susan

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe