Wednesday, February 29, 2012

True Scrap 3 Registration Begins …Come join me!

TS3sidebarnoalien

Ok, I admit…… registration officially begins in one hour: MARCH 1, 2012, but I was SO EXCITED that I pushed that publish button early. Who can blame me!?

I am so excited because registration for True Scrap 3 begins and I am so excited  because it is going to be amazing!!! It is like a dream come true to be teaching along side these amazing women and I hope you come and join in!

 TS3 paper embellishments (2)So, what is happening!?!

 

-15  awesome instructors (that includes me & I'm over the moon!)

- five  wonderful make and takes

- plus an interview with the super talented Becky Higgins, and one low price for ALL classes and replays!

-Save $20 by registering before 3/31! Price will increase on 4/1.

 

TAKE A LOOK SEE!

Registration Opens Tomorrow and you can register HERE!

GUESS WHAT!?!

Etsy coupon for ts3

Plus, I will be have a whole bunch of other fun give aways.Hmmmm…I am thinking my new stamps that I co-branded with Unity Stamp Co. Love. I can't wait to share some time with you…. TS3 Pencil Shaving Happiness

  I will show you some of the awesome and fun tips of Green Crafting that I have learnt to love.TS3 paper embellishments (2)You know… using recycled Starburst candy wrappers to make my layout paper, pencil shavings for altered art, book pages for elements! Make an old rolling pin into a treasure or old jeans into wall art! LOVE it!!!

So tell a friend or two… or treat yourself and come come join me! It is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!

TS3 Recycled Layout

For more information just visit HERE.

Have a super WONDERFUL day and see ya soon!

~Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe