Friday, December 23, 2011

Enjoy the Journey….

Winter Wires1

Thank-you for being you!!! I know Christmas gets really hectic …so I just wanted to to say a quick thank-you for everything! Not to mention…I had to take a moment to sit down and just create something for myself. It helps me relax and it makes me happy! I LOVE Christmas but it really does get bust doesn't it so it really is important to take a little time for ourselves.

I enhanced my picture by using some of Rhonna Designs. Aren't they beautiful!?!

image

Punk Junque Kit

image

Washi Tape Kit

For the Washi Tape I changed the color by using the 'color balance' application in Adobe Photoshop.  Remember, take time to do something for yourself right now because your AWESOME!!!

~Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe