Monday, November 21, 2011

ReCyled JEllo MOld WrEaTh

Recycled jello wreath

Wait a second….don't throw it away!

I know you know what I am talking about!!!! Those old kitchen gadgets. Those gadgets are awesome to RECYCLE and to make into awesome Christmas ornaments like the Jell-O mold wreath that I made. So easy and fun to do. All I needed was a good enamel paint, ribbon, buttons and some whimsical leaves from Prima Marketing Inc. Voila! You have a quick and cool looking Christmas decoration!!! Neato!

You can check out some other neat recycling ideas if you check out the Favecrafts blog hop!

image

In other news… I am having the

Random Contest 2 Over at the Christmas Love Campaign where I am asking all crafter's and artists to join in to spread some good cheer and LOVE this Christmas so we can show the world that we care!!! You can win some awesome prizes from the campaigns wonderful sponsors! Check the Christmas Love Campaign Facebook page for detail or www.susankweckesser.com . This week the sponsors are Westcott and Fancy Pants! A special thanks to them!

ChristmasLoveCampaign-12222

Keep Warm & have a super creative day!

Hugs,

~Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe