Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Little Time for Me.

20110830_13

Ducks in a Row Card

    This past month has been very busy-GOOD busy, but none the less busy. Getting kiddos settled in school and activities, enjoying the last few remaining days of summer, sports, getting ready for the Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival, creating new designs, doing some awesome things with new design teams, and starting to plan the Christmas Love Campaign. However, it doesn't matter how busy life gets, I love how I can always turn to art and crafts as a form of stress relief! I pulled out some scrapbook paper and some of my pens from Kuretake and just had some me time!

20110825_951

{Take a little time to dream!}

Creative Day Card

Something about color, twine, buttons, doodling, and paper that can be so therapeutic!

Guess What!?! Today is the FaveCrafts blog hop! I do hope that you hop along with us and see what everyone has been doing!

Blog-Hop-Button

Have an AWESOME day !!!

~Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe