Thursday, July 28, 2011

Live your Dreams…

20110624_30

20110624_33  This week I am taking a little time to stop and smell the flowers. I am reflecting on everything that I saw last week and everything that I learnt.

20110624_40

There was one young women and her family that really stands out in my mind-… her name is JILLIAN VANCE.

20110725_174

I am a true believer that you can make your dreams come true and I have always told my children that they can do anything that they want to in life, with a little work. Well, Jillian is doing just that. She loves to scrapbook and she decided to create her own line of stamps. How cool is that! You can find her work at The Princess & The Paper.CircleLogo

stitches Set

here are some of her stamps sets.

GUESS WHAT IS COMING?!?!?!

gcsc_2011

 

 

Crop registration and class registration goes on sale August 2. I am so excited because I will be teaching  at both the Calgary and the Edmonton event! To register go on over to the Canadian Scrapbooker website. I can't wait to see you there!

Keep on Scrappin'

~Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe