Friday, June 17, 2011

Doodling up a quick Father day Gift with the Kiddos!

father day girt 6

So for a quick and easy Father's Day gift, I got out some of my 'Live in Color' paper collection from Susiebee Studios Inc.  and some of my ZIG Memory Writers from Kuretake and I made some nifty 'coupons' to give to Dad.

father day girt

By folding a piece of Beautiful Daydreams paper and lacing it up I was able to make a carrying case or envelope for the coupons. To keep the coupons from falling out I laced the edges together using craft cording. I had fun distressing the envelope by using Tattered Angel glimmer mist over a Tim Holtz mask.

father day girt 2

For my lettering I used ZIG Painty~Gold&Silver which is an oil based pen and covers beautifully on most surfaces!

Painty Twin

father day girt 3     The kiddos and I came up with coupon ideas which I doodled up to put into the laced envelope.father day girt 5     

I then gave them one last spray on Tattered Angels Chalkboard.father day girt 4

Beautiful Daydream1Beautiful Daydreams 2

Beautiful Daydreams ~ Live in Color Collection

251320_235448686472131_110791258937875_1189423_1294654_s    Last day to WIN! Go to the Canadian Scrapbooker Facebook Page~Scroll down the CS facebook page to the WHY NOT WIN WEDNESDAY THREAD - see what you gotta do to be a WINNER! It's easy and fast and fun! Good Luck!

 

~Susan

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking to my Life's Little Moments Blog :) I love your blog. I'm also a fellow scrapbooker. Hello :)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe