Tuesday, March 15, 2011

See Who Has been Designing Now!

Fly Susiebee Studios Becky Olsen

I sure hope that everyone is starting to feel a little bit of spring in the air. I keep hoping that Mother Natures is not playing a trick on my because I really have Spring Fever BIG TIME!!! It really helps that I am starting to create and make all kinds of spring projects! I LOVE IT!!! I actually played in the puddles yesterday afternoon!!!! Oh ya!!

I am so excited to show you some more work made with the new paper line. Look at the beautiful layout that Becky Olsen created using my Live In Color paper. Becky used the Beautiful Daydreams sheet as her base and she did an awesome job of layering the papers the tell a story. Look at the border that she created around the photo from  cutting the trim from the Live in Color sheet…AWESOME! I love it! It is so springy and happy!

Fly Susiebee Studios Becky Olsen 1            Fly Susiebee Studios Becky Olsen 3

Becky created flags by cutting out paper and she made a neat bouquet by cutting out the flowers and layering them.Fly Susiebee Studios Becky Olsen 2

Becky added some glitter to the sun and stars to really make them pop.

 

To see more of               Becky Olsen's wonderful work visit her at her blog…   Life as a Three Legged Dog .

Also Please make sure to visit lovely  Christy Riopel's blog… Scraps of Life . {I didn't put it on the blog the other day.}

 

   As the snow melts and the seasons start to change take a moment to look around you and enjoy all the beauty of the planet as it starts to wake up. Look for something small around you…. like a little plant growing, and take time to celebrate it. You will be amazed how something that simple can make you smile!

~ Susan

Fly Susiebee Studios close 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe