Thursday, March 31, 2011

Savour the Journey…

Savor the Journey Layout

Life has been a little hectic lately, so today I decided to practice what I preach and to "Savour the Journey."

How better to do this than to pamper myself by doing a few things that I like to do like visiting a couple antique stores, going for a walk by the river with my camera, and spending time with some fun paints , flowers, and paper.

20100929_103

    20100929_112   It makes me so happy when I create all these neat patterns and colors on a page and then assemble them all together.Savor the Journey LO 2         Savor the Journey LO3

{My Tattered Angels , Prima Marketing Inc. , Maya Road , core'dinations }

Savor the Journey LO 1

Now I am ready to face anything that tomorrow my throw my way!

Take a little time to create something in your life when life gets stressful! It really does help!

~Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe