Friday, December 3, 2010

Got all teary eyed….

 

At Christmas time I love receiving Christmas cards. It is so exciting to open a card and see who it from, read the news, and look at pictures to see how people have changed. I also love making and giving Christmas cards. As my children have grown it has become a tradition. We take a evening, or two where we sit down and work on a few cards to give to friends and neighbours. The cards usually aren't perfect, but they are full of personality and heart, not to mention that we had a lot of fun making together.

Well, we had our first Christmas Love give away the other day and I have to be honest, I really got so teary eyed reading the posts. I love hearing and reading how people touch other people lives. It is so fantastic! Thank-you so much for sharing with us and going the extra mile! Our winners are: Kate, Sandy, Edleen, & Sandy Ang. Could you please email me at susiebeestudios@gmail.com to claim your prize.

                        {Congratulations!]

Remember, we have giveaways going on until December 31,2010 and you can enter more then once! Spread the news and share some CHRISTMAS LOVE!!!!

Angel Pink 1

Angel Made by Sandy Ang.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for picking my angels in your giveaway. And so thrilled that you actually featured a pic of it here.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe