Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Duct Tape Creations


Duct Tape Pencil Case
duct tape pencil case 2
Duct tape pencil case designed by Ashley Weckesser
ISC-Standard-Duty-Racers-Tape 
duck_logo
             Duck Tape Club

First of all I would like to take the time to apologize to my husband for all the years that I have teased him when he has taken out a roll of duct tape to fix something. I always thought that is was so funny that he used that stuff for everything! Well, no more!!!
I officially LOVE duct or DUCK TAPE!!!! It is amazing stuff! You can create some many cool and amazing things with it. My daughter, Ashley convinced me the other night to go and buy some from Michael’s because she wanted to fix her pencil case. Well, she FIXED it! Look what she did to it! Doesn’t it look FANTASTIC! I love what she did! So now we are going to make a purse and maybe a dress! So watch out world…the WECKESSER WOMEN have duct tape!
Check out the ‘Duck Tape Club’ they have patterns for everything from woven purses to hammocks! Cool!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I just arrive to your blog, and I love your art.

    Gladys Oquendo
    Miami, FL

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe