Saturday, September 11, 2010

Back to School Paper Wreath

back to school wreath
back to school wreath close up 1
back to school wreath close up 2
back to school wreath close up 3
I had fun creating this wreath using some extra lined paper that we had lying around the house after buying school supplies this past month. I mod podged two layers of paper together. By doing this it made the paper more sturdy. I did the same with some to die for Fancy Pants and Jillibean Soup paper. I then cut circles out of the paper and made flowers by putting it together with some flowers and some brads. To complete my grape vine wreath I used Jillibean adorable alphabet ribbon.
There is so many school supplies at great prices available right now, so try and use them! Have fun!
                             Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe