Thursday, September 16, 2010

Altering a School Folder

altered folder

This mixed media project goes along with my current article in the Canadian Scrapbooker article: Family Fun: |Back to School Finds.

altered folder cl up

I had a lot of fun using an extra paper folder that I had picked when back to school shopping and converting it into a memory album for a baby.  I used an old card that someone had sent to me when I was a baby and bit of scrap scrapbooking paper, mulberry paper, and home made paper. I used a photo that didn’t turn out to well, but I made it look great by painting it up. Of course, the best part of this is that I was able to use mod podge, one of my favourite things!

Try sitting down and mod podge some random things an a folder. It really is liberating and fun! Give it a try!

Have a fantastic day!

               Keep on Scrappin’

                                         Susie

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe