Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Scrapbooking and Camping

Oh nuts Layout

Oh nuts letters

It is that time of year again! No, I am not talking about mosquito  season, I am talking about camping season! When you can become one with nature; okay that might include some mosquitoes! Check out the summer issue of the Canadian Scrapbooker and see my tips on ‘How to take Your Scrapbooking on a Family Vacation.’  Read some other fantastic articles and see some sweet artwork from some amazing artists in this must see summer read!

Oh, when you are holidaying, make sure you have you camera ready at all times! I was taking some down time when this little guy jumped on my lap and ‘borrowed’ my lunch! Since I didn’t put up a fuss about it, he let me take his picture! Go figure! :)

Sorry, my posts have been sparse over the last couple of weeks. We are in the middle of moving over to Medicine Hat, Alberta! We are so super excited about the move! It is the ‘moving’ part that I could do with out! [packing, unpacking…]

Hey…..I have would love to share a copy of the Canadian Scrapbooker with someone. Leave a comment…..you will LUV it!

Keep on Scrappin’

                           Susie 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Susie! Good luck with your move.

    Oh, I am all for having a camera handy. Ah, to capture those oh-so-special moments. I would not trade it for anything.

    Thanks for staying in touch,

    Renee J.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe