Monday, June 21, 2010

It's raining, it's pouring...

Ashley loved jumping on the trampoline outside in the rain.

Jessica had a great time with her sister in the rain. It was dark and chilly but, oh so magical at the same time!
Yup, these pictures were taken almost a week ago and since them the rain has not stopped! Our desert has turned into a swamp and my heart goes out to the many families and people that have had serious problems because of all of this wet stuff! I, myself haven't had that much time to blog or work on my art because our new home, and my studio, was one of the many homes effected by the floods in Medicine Hat, Alberta. You really should see how so many families are being effected and maybe say a little prayer for them - http://watch.ctv.ca/news/latest/prairie-floods/ .
So,we are in between two houses....one dry and one wet. I can't wait to be settled so I can get back to work because I have so many exciting things  to announce very soon! I am so grateful to each one of you. Thank-you for your support and friendship.
                              Keep on Scrappin'
                                                    Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe