Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Paper Trimming & Scrapbooking

 

What I remember_edited-1

When scrapbooking, a lot of times I adore the paper that I am using but I can not find quite the right embellishments to go along with what I am doing! So what do I do? I often trim the paper or cut out of it to make patterned pieces to go along with what my theme or color might be.  In the above layout I cut flowers out of matching paper to make matching embellishments- easy & cheap! To spruce up the paper I applied 3-D glitter paint.  Try have some fun with paper trimming.

                                                Keep on Scrappin’

                                                                    Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe