Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Painting Your Scrapbooking Paper

Paint your Life with happiness 001

 

 

When making a scrapbooking layout, paint often can be your best friend! Sometimes I just can’t find the right paper to match the photo that I want to scrapbook so I pull out my paints and start playing. I pick out colors that I feel will best convey my feeling or the story in the photo. In the picture above of my daughter, I focused on purples and turquoises for her kind and loving traits and the softness of the photo.  However, I added orange for the funny and silly side that I admire in her. Colors that you use can truly set the tone to your layout. Next time your do a page try to have some fun with some paints. See what you can come up with!

                                                                   Susie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe