Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Altered Clocks in Springtime

     

I have always loved playing around with old clocks. Even when I was a little girl I remember that every chance that I would get, I would play with the little red cuckoo clock that hung in my bedroom. However, now I have more fun with these great time pieces because I have discovered that with a little bit of gorgeous scrapbook paper and some fantastic embellies like these baubles from Prima Marketing Inc you can make an old clock into a new house hold show piece. It is so easy to do and it hardly takes any time at all.

You can find more awesome examples of clock altering at http://sheepspace.ca/category/Altered-Items/ .

So check out your closets, or any garages sales this week for an old time piece to try altering. You will love it!

The only problem is, how many clocks is too much for one home?

Have a great day and DON’T FORGET the ‘I GIVE A SCRAP’ contest going on at http://www.susiebeestudios.com/welcome .

                                                                      Susie

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe