Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Winter Isn't Over yet!








Just when we start having a major case of Spring fever, Old Man Winter reminds us that it isn't spring yet! I guess that I don't mind because we just bundle up the kids and have some good old fashion 'SNOW' fun!
         SNOW + SLIGHT INCLINE = LOTS OF SILLY FUN
 So after a fun filled afternoon with my family and friends at a nearby hill, I really don't mind that maybe I am going to have to wait for Spring a little bit longer!

Have you checked out the 'I GIVE A SCRAP' contest at Susiebee Studios. Contest #1 has been announced, so check it out.
                                                                         Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe