Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring Planting



The days are getting longer, the air is getting warmer and I can hear children playing outside, as birds playfully fly around. I am so excited because I know that all these things point to one exciting event...Spring time! Oh what a fantastic time of year when the earth 'springs' alive again and I get to play in the dirt again! Not to mention...I get to take out my camera and take pictures of all these lovely colorful works of art. What a wonderful invention that MACRO setting, oh, and not to mention the TRIPOD. When I'm up close and personal with a lovely Black Eyed Susan my TRIPOD is so handy!

* Have you checked out Susiebee Studios to see the GREEN announcement!
Have a wonderfully colourful day!

     Susie



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe